Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Blog


I started a blog on Wordpress. No, this does not mean I'm leaving Blogger. I love Blogger, and I have worked my tail off finding followers, but I also know that not all my followers read my blog on a regular basis.

Here, is the link for my new blog. http://madisonjohns11.wordpress.com/

I love this blog. It's fun to write, and I hope you'll continue to read it. I'll do my best to keep it updated on a regular basis, but I also need to look to the future. It's frustrating to have two books I have to sit on until certain professionals have time to work with me.

In the mean time, I'm trying to edit a collection of short stories. I'd like to test run putting something on Amazon before one of my novels. Hopefully I can figure out the formatting. I sure would like to learn to do it myself because editing is costing me enough. I don’t want to invest more than I can recoup.

I get why publishers take so long to get a book to print now.

There are a million things I should be doing, but I don't have the time. I should be writing, but even that is delayed because I don't want to be in the middle of something and have to stop when the editor get to me.

No comments: