You found a day care at a reasonable price, Zombie Day Care Center, (run by the family formally known as the Smiths). You knew them when they were alive, and they are vegetarians. Nothing to worry about, right?
Your son Tommy has been a handful, and has been thrown out of more day care centers than dirty diapers.
Arriving to pick him up you notice:
1. He is drooling a bit more than usual.
2. He has a dazed look in his eyes.
3. The other children are all sleeping under their, now red blankets.
4. He seems to have trouble responding to you.
5. When you ask him a question he responds by: staring off into the distance. (What a daydreamer he has become).
6. Once home, he goes right to bed. (Oh what an angel).
In the middle of the night you are awakened by your son chewing into you stomach . . . you then realize . . . maybe you should have considered the Vampire Day Care Center, down the street.
WARNING: DO NOT FOR ANY REASON TAKE YOUR CHILD TO A ZOMBIE DAY CARE CENTER, NO MATTER HOW NICE THEY SEEM TO BE. BEING KNAWED ON BY YOUR CHILD WILL BREAK MOST BONDS YOU ONCE HAD, WITH SAID CHILD, AND YOU TOO WILL BECOME ZOMBIE.