Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone

I want to thank everyone for following or stalking me, reading my blogs, buying my book, Coffin Tales Season Of Death, or taking the time to get to know me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other place I might be. 


I want to thank Quinn Barret from Wise Bear Books for inviting me to do a podcast that was fun and crazy at the same time. It's the greatest moment of my year!


Looking back at 2011, I can only smile. I finished and edited, The Bone Extractor, wrote and edited, Armed and Outrageous, and started a new book, My Redneck Romance. I even managed to publish my ebook, Coffin Tales Season Of Death. I want to thank Barbara Pappan for making that all possible, and the artist formally known as Nick Rose for allowing me use his painting as a cover.


All in all I consider 2011 as a banging year. The year I found myself in a big way. I don't know if we're all gonna burn in December of 2012, but I know one thing for sure, we'll be burning it up creative wise. 


Thank you for making my year so great!

No comments: