Saturday, August 13, 2011

My story "Graveyard Justice" in now live at Flashes in the Dark


My story "Graveyard Justice" is up at flashes in the dark here inspired by my observation that people that mow the lawns at the cemetery just don't watch or care if they mow over grave markers. I think justice was in order. At just under 1,000 words it won't take you long to take a peek.


Flashes In The Dark is a free site, and I know how most people feel about free markets, they don't count right?? (Kinda like self publishing use to be). I write for the love of writing, and I hope one day to make money doing it, but it's nice to see one of my stories surfacing somewhere besides my blog. 


I plan to write another horror story soon. I have a character that I took from "The Bone Extractor," that is deserving of her own story. She's a little off her rocker, but so lovable in all the wrong ways. 


I'm still editing "Armed and Outrageous" and hope to be finished by Thursday. I hope it finds a home somewhere because I'm having the time of my life editing. It is so funny and over the top that it's downright entertaining. This will be the first in a series of books, written to be a fast read at 61,000 words. 

No comments: