Sunday, February 12, 2012

Smile Collector

I like being who I am and wouldn't change a single thing about myself if I could. I embrace life for what it is: a series of ups and downs. If a balloon sails off you know it comes down sometime, right? Nobody stays at the top of their game forever. Life is just like that, one of the reasons we secretly don't like to see the same sports team at the top forever. 


Okay so I acknowledge that I'm not perfect and don't have the most ideal life, but I don't care. I refuse to let myself get sucked into camp negative. It's just who I am I guess. When I say that being around positive people is important. I mean it's the most important thing you can do. 



You knew I was going here didn't you. Yup, Madison is at it again. My views of social networking have always been to connect smiles. It's what I am about; it's what I have always been about. I'm a big fat smile collector!

Think about one positive thing in your life, and focus on that. For me, it means bringing a smile to your face each and every day. I do it at the hospital all the time, and it works like a charm. It makes me smile inside and feel good. If you feel good on the inside, it will show on the outside. So smile!

One final thought: you might not know it, but no matter how bad it gets there is always somebody that cares, me.

No comments: