Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have been nominated by MJ for the versatile blogger award

I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by MJ, for my unique, and zany zombie blog. (Her words not mine). Aww, you are too sweet MJ, and I'm glad someone is paying attention. The deal is I need to nominate others for this award, and tell you seven things about myself.


1. I'm as zany as it comes and could make a joke about anything. (Some have even called me crazy, I think they were joking).


2. I have seen dead people, (one minute they were alive and the next - gone) I have seen them dying, and that is the hardest part. 


3. I'm afraid of crazy people, schizophrenics especially, (even if they are on medication).


4. I read and comment on other peoples blogs or pages, but they rarely comment on mine. That makes me mad, (don't worry I have had my shots). 


5. I'm a mother of two children and I plan on molding them into sociopaths. (One plays games all day, and the other plans to move to Montana and live by herself in a log cabin. I don't know about you but I'm not going anywhere near Montana, I'm just sayin). 


6. I listen to other peoples problems all the time and I wish I had a magic wand I could wave and they would feel better, be healthier, and smile again. (I know life is not fairy tale land, but sometimes I wish it was. 


7. I'm hard to live with or without, and you may not always like what I say, but I'm real if nothing else.

No comments: