Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Updated cover will have to wait


I wanted to give you another updated photo for the cover of "The Bone Extractor," but the artist "Nick Rose" told me, I had to wait until he posted it on his group on facebook first. I can respect that, and I will have the picture posted tomorrow.

I have all but given up hope of ever writing a word while my kids are awake. It's summer as you know and the constant interruptions are making me crazy. I do what I can, I try and balance everything that demands so much of my time. Sometimes it feels like a three ring circus around here.

I usually write late into the night. It works for me because I don't have to wake up early and haul my kids to school. I can stick to the schedule that I am so accustomed to. I stay up and write when the only sound is blaring through my headphones. I write long into the night, sometimes it's three or four in the morning before my head hit the pillow. I work the night shift, and it's not that much of a stretch for me.

This is what works for me. What works for you?

No comments: