Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catagious

I'm taking over this blog today. I'm Misty the cat and "I'm taking over the world." Me and all of my other furry friends, I mean cats, not dogs. I hisssing hate dogs, all that drool and panting is overrated. We don't have one of those in this house, but we used to have two very lovable and tasty gerbils. It's unbelievable what a cat would do to attain something we want. Hey, just because I'm fat doesn't mean I can't jump. I can jump my fat ass up like nobody's business. 


I'm what you'd call a vocal cat. I love to voice my opinion and don't care if you can understand it or happen to be sleeping. Believe me when I meow, they listen. This Nick character lives at my house, and he buys me all this yummy food to eat. Who said you can't train a human. When I meow he runs and fetches me either food or catnip. I can always count on Nick, to lace me up with drugs. I mean catnip. It's not considered drugs by any legal definition. I'm serious; it's not. 


I paw my food dishes into the middle of the kitchen floor. Yes, I meant dishes. I have two, one for dry food and one for canned. You don't expect me to have my canned and dry food in the same dish, do you? How uncool. When you train a human, you have to do it right. 

My favorite room in the house is the kitchen because that's where the food is, duh. It's kinda risky though, like when they step on my tail. Ouch! Seriously, would it kill them to watch where in the hiss they're walking? Don't they understand I'm just a helpless cat plotting their demise. Meow.