Friday, August 6, 2010

Informercials

Before this blog is posted, I will add the adult content warning. I have tried to keep things clean and still will, but there are simply some content you need to get out.

When was the last time you watched an infomercial? Maybe 
it's the fact that I work 3rd shift, and I can't help but watch the infomercials on that late. There use to be the 1-900 ads, but they have gone far beyond that.

I have noticed at 3 A.M. to 5 A.M. there are the following informercials. Forget the 
cosmetic, financial advice and so on. I'm talking about the male enhancement commercials.
I have been in a resident's room, and the TV was on. didn't turn it on, and I think earlier it's the same channel that baseball games in our area are on. We laugh, and believe me it was the resident that pointed it out to me. Every day, the same informercials, are on, "including testimonials" and I wonder if the people in them are ever recognized on the street. I can image the snickers at that. "I saw you on the informercial, and I'm sorry to hear you are having. . . problems."

My 
point is--if you aren't getting any by 3-5 A.M. you aren't getting any! That being said; I hope you all have and amazing Friday!

Smiles :) Madison

No comments: