Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Starting where I left off

Finally, I have more time on my hands, and I'm spending it going through my documents. I have ten stories started, but not finished. Bone Extractor is my darkest one by far, and at 37,000 words, it would be a good place to start. I'm taking a second look, and before I begin, I need to remove my missteps. It will be amusing to see how many words will remain.

I started a Zombie story of all things if you can 
believe that. It will be interesting to see how it will evolve. This is going to be a short story as if that's an easier task. Some people say getting a short story published is hard. I think that's the case with every story.

I want to write a story that flows like poetry with words you 
don't have to look up in the dictionary. I think I can achieve that, by the very least I think I'm on the verge of a huge break-through with my writing.

I hope in the meantime I hope I 
keep you entertained with my blogs. I consider some of them to be quite amusing. As for this week, I'll try not to ruffle any feathers, and if I do I hope you don't fly too far away as I have so enjoyed your company.

No comments: